Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Representing information in a circular way can be a little bit difficult! The different points you want to show are somewhat connected to each other and they don’t follow any particular order, or rather they present a process that repeats. If you need to represent the principal components of a product, service or concepts, you will find that our circle infographics are pretty useful and versatile!
We have created a lot of circle infographic templates for you. They come in different styles and designs: some are intertwined, others are hand-drawn, some include arrows, others look like a pie chart or have a futuristic style. You’ll find the perfect circle diagram for your project! They contain different icons related to myriad topics, and we have used red, blue, green and yellow as our main colors.
Features of these infographics
- Infographic templates with plenty of circles
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics