Agenda Infographics Templates
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Indexes are great for organizing chapters in books but… What if you could use something similar to arrange your concepts, ideas or steps? We have created some agenda diagrams that will help you do so!
For these infographics, we have added different types of agendas using red, blue, yellow and green. Some of them are funny and, the others, quite professional, so you can choose the one that suits your project better. Sometimes they appear as lists, as arrows, as a house… They are simply amazing! Icons complete the look of the infographics, and they’ll be handy for expressing your ideas!
Features of these infographics
- Infographic templates with plenty of agendas
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different infographics to boost your presentations
- Include icons and Flaticon’s extension for further customization
- Designed to be used in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Include information about how to edit and customize your infographics
Representing information in a circular way can be a little bit difficult! The different points you want to show are somewhat connected to each other and they don’t follow any particular order, or rather they present a process that repeats. If you need to represent the principal components of a...