How to Export Your PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF File
After you’re done creating a presentation, you might want to open it in other computers, but perhaps your presentation is not compatible with the software included in them. For this reason, having a PDF version is useful. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to export your presentation as a PDF file in a few steps.
Exporting without Speaker Notes, One Slide per Page
- Click File → Save As. Select the PDF option from the drop-down menu. Then enter a name for the file and click Save.
If you have Adobe Acrobat PDF, there are two more options available for you:
- Click File → Save as Adobe PDF.
- On the Home tab, click Create and Share Adobe PDF.
Exporting with Speaker Notes or with Multiple Slides per Page
- Click File → Save As. Choose the PDF option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can optimize the size of the document for online publication, and add data such as tags, the author or a short title. Depending on your PowerPoint version, you may need to click More Options… to access these settings.
- To choose what will appear in the PDF document, click Options…
- Now you can choose the slides range, the publish options, the non-printing information and other settings. To change the number of slides per page or the orientation, choose Notes pages from the Publish what drop-down menu.
If you’re using a Mac and you can’t find these options, follow these steps:
- Click File → Print… or press Cmd + P.
- Now you can choose the slides range, the format and the orientation, the number of pages, whether you want to print it in color or in black & white, and whether to include a frame, headers, footers and speaker notes. If you decide to include speaker notes, you’ll only be able to choose one slide per page.
- To save, click the PDF button in the lower-right corner and select Save as PDF.
We are sure you have noticed the changes we have recently introduced at Slidesgo. Among the most noteworthy are the possibility of registering an account and the adoption of a freemium subscription model.This allows us to keep offering a large amount of free, high-quality resources for our users. In addition,...
Every free template that we design at Slidesgo can be used in Google Slides and PowerPoint. This allows you to choose your preferred software for presenting or customizing the template. Have you ever wondered what the advantages of each software are? Keep reading to find out! Content 5 advantages of...
Google Slides has a big advantage over its competitors when it comes to saving storage space. Since it’s an online editor, its presentations do not take up space on your Google Drive. However, if you need to download the slides or export them in a PowerPoint file format, you might...
Sometimes, after creating a presentation, you come to realize that its size is bigger than what you expected and, thus, you need a way to reduce the space it takes up on your drive or storage device. In this Slidesgo School tutorial, we are going to give you some hints on...
Change the display and authoring language in Google slides following the steps of this tutorial. It is very simple, and it will only take you a few minutes to do so! Content Changing the language In Google Slides Changing the language of your Google Account Adding a new language to...
If you want to change the display tongue in PowerPoint, this is your tutorial. No matter if you have downloaded a version of the software with the incorrect default language or you want to improve your reading skills, we will teach you, step by step, how to do it. Content...