How to Combine Multiple PowerPoints into One
PowerPoint is one of the most widespread and widely used Microsoft tools in the world, allowing you to make high quality presentations in a simple, fast and super visual way. Maybe that's why presentations have triumphed in the world of business and education!
Whether you're a professional or a student, you surely must have had to make more than one presentation throughout your career. That's a piece of cake when you have Slidesgo and its templates! In this post we want to lend you a hand and help you become a true master of this program: today you will learn how to combine different PowerPoint presentations.
How to merge PowerPoint presentations
If you want to join two or more different presentations in the same file, you want to add some extra slides or you need to merge the collaborative work of different teams, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open the first presentation. For this example we are going to use the template Minimalist Grayscale Pitch Deck.
- Go to the Start menu > New Slide. Click on the drop-down, not on the button. A menu will open with different options, select "Reuse slides".
- A menu will open on the right with recommended presentations. To add yours, click on Browse. We are going to add slides from the presentation Investment Business Plan.
- Go to the place in the presentation where you want the new content to appear.
- Choose which slides you want to add and add them one by one by clicking Insert Slide. You can also add the whole presentation by clicking on Insert All.
Pro tip: We recommend that you keep the "Use source formatting" checkbox checked. This feature makes the presentation you are adding keep its original style instead of adapting to the layout of the new one.
Simple, isn't it? There is also another method, just as quick and easy, using the ancient technique known as "copy and paste". It consists of the following:
- Open the presentation where you want the new slides to appear.
- Open the other presentation and choose the slides you want to add. You can select more than one by pressing Control and clicking on them or you can select all of them by pressing Control + E. For this example we are going to add three slides from the Business Plan with Elegant Backgrounds template.
- Right click and press copy or press Control + C.
- Now go to the first presentation, choose the location and right click > Paste or press Control + V. Remember to select "Keep source formatting", this will keep the slides from losing their layout.
Now that you know how to put together your favorite presentations and slides, take a look at our website and download the ones that best suit your needs. You can choose resources from different designs and put them together to create the perfect presentation.
TagsEdit & Format
Instagram is a powerful platform where millions of people share their pictures, videos and thoughts everyday. Did you know that over 900 pictures are uploaded to Instagram every second? Using this platform is the perfect way of engaging with your audience and sharing your products. In order to stand out...
Each design element in a presentation has a crucial role to play. The choice of fonts to use and the way they are employed cannot be a matter of chance. Learn, below, the best tips for using fonts in your Google Slides or PowerPoint presentations. With these simple tips, it will...
Is your upcoming exhibition approaching? PowerPoint presentations are excellent allies to organize and visually display your content in front of an audience of any age. In the midst of the design process, you may have asked yourself, "How do I emphasize idea a or concept b more?" There are many possible...
Have you ever used highlighter pens to underline your notes? I bet you have! No matter how many years go by, this technique will continue to be used to retain in our memory the important points of a lesson or a presentation. This same process, in fact, can be replicated...