Slidesgo의 5주년을 축하해 주세요! 더 빠르고 멋진 프레젠테이션의 5주년축하하기
How to Use Basic Image Editing Tools in Google Slides
Sometimes, when designing a presentation, you come to realize that you need to modify an image in order to make the most of the slide. Are you using Google Slides? Then keep reading!
In this Slidesgo School tutorial, you’ll learn how to edit the images of your Google Slides presentation, which includes cropping, masking, scaling and many other useful actions.
Resizing an Image
- Open your presentation in Google Slides.
- Select the image you want to modify.
- Click and drag one of the handles to make the image bigger or smaller. Don't forget to hold Shift to keep the proportions while resizing.
Cropping an Image
- Open your presentation in Google Slides and select the image that you'd like to adjust.
- Click Crop.
- Click and drag one of the blue handles to crop the image.
- When you’re done, press Enter or click anywhere outside of the image.
Masking an Image
- Run Google Slides, open the presentation and select the image to modify.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Crop and select the desired shape for the mask.
Adding a Border to an Image
- Open your presentation and select the image you want to modify.
- Click Line color (the icon resembles a pencil) and choose a color for the border.
- Click Border weight (it’s next to Line color) to choose the weight for the border.
- You can click Border dash (it’s next to Border weight) to choose what kind of line you want for the border.
Do you find this article useful?
The uses that a banner has are almost endless: from ads to sections for websites, or even signatures for certain types of emails. The purpose is up to you, but the thing is: how to design one? If you think that you need expensive software to make banners, think again. Here at Slidesgo, we know a lot about presentations and, thus, about programs such as PowerPoint. The truth is that PowerPoint is all you need to create your own design! Keep reading to learn how!
Banners have been around us (at least, when it comes to browsing the net or participating in forums, among other things) for a long time. Creating one is by no means a difficult task, and you can do it with free software such as Google Slides. The steps that you’ll need to follow are very simple, so we’re sure you’ll start creating banners one after another in a few minutes. Let’s see how to proceed!
With inspiration and the adequate resources, a PowerPoint or Google Slides presentation can be the most creative slide deck your audience has ever been, regardless of topic. In this Slidesgo School article, we’re going to introduce Storyset, a new Freepik project where you’ll find illustrated concepts to visually reinforce the message you want to convey, turning your work into a memorable experience.
A watermark is a little identifying image used as a fixed element in digital creations such as photos, documents, videos or, in this case, presentations. It helps protect that creation and prevents plagiarism or uses without attribution. In this Slidesgo School tutorial, you’ll learn, step by step, how to insert a watermark into your presentation.