Personal Data Processing:
The following sections address the collection and processing of Users’ personal information through the Slidesgo website (https://www.slidesgo.com/), a project owned and run by Freepik Company, including any of its subdomains and sections.
1. Data Controller
2. Data Protection Officer
Espacio Legal Asesores Jurídicos y Financieros, S. L.
3. Data We Collect
This website collects the following personal data:
- Contact Data: Email
4. How We Collect Data
- This website collects data from you through different interactions, which include:
- Subscription to the website’s newsletter
- Requests for information, inquiries or complaints sent by email.
5. Our Purpose and Legal Basis of Data We Collect
- Provide information related to Slidesgo website
- Answer inquiries, claims or requests for information sent by email
- User Consent
6. How We Keep Data
Personal information shall be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as long as the User has not objected to the processing of their personal data by Freepik Company.
7. Disclosure of Data
Freepik Company does not transfer nor share personal data collected through the use of Slidesgo website with third parties external to the company.
8. Rights of the User
Freepik Company guarantees the exercise of rights in accordance with the European Union applicable law on data protection.
The User can exercise their rights at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right that they want to be exercised and including relevant information related to the request.
Please note that Freepik Company may require the User to verify their identity before taking action on the request for the exercise of rights.
The User has the following rights:
- Right of Access: The User has the right to obtain from Freepik Company confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, if that is the case, receive information about it.
- Right to Rectification: The User has the right to request the correction of personal data where it is inaccurate or incorrect. When requesting for rectification, the User must indicate the data to be rectified.
- Right to Erasure: The User has the right to request the erasure of personal data processed by the data controller or the website. Please note that Freepik Company may keep and use personal information whenever it is necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations enforced by fiscal obligations and connected to judicial information and auditing.
- Right to Object: The User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by Freepik Company at any time. In some cases, we may continue processing personal information because of legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defense of possible legal claims. In case that the User wants to object to data processing for marketing purposes, the request can be submitted by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link that the User will find at the bottom of the email.
- Right to Restrict Processing: The User has the right to request the restriction of personal data where they have a particular reason for wanting the restrictions.
- Right to Data Portability: The User has the right to request us a copy of the personal information provided to Freepik Company in a structured, available and legible format. The user is also entitled to request that this information is sent to another service provider (where technically possible).
- Right to Withdraw Consent: In those cases in which the User has authorized their data processing, the User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time by emailing us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the consent they wish to revoke. Please note that revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing subject to the consent made prior to such revocation. The User is responsible for updating their personal information.
Freepik Company implements strong security controls to safeguard User’s personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
10. International Data Transfer
Freepik Company does not transfer internationally personal data collected through the use of the Slidesgo website in a direct way.