Personal Data Processing:
The paragraphs below set out how the personal data of users is compiled and processed via the Slidesgo website (https://www.slidesgo.com/), a project owned by Freepik Company, including any of its subdomains or sections.
1. Data Controller
FREEPIK COMPANY, S. L., holding CIF (corporation tax no,) B-93183366, whose registered office is situated at Calle Molina Lario 13, 5.ª planta, 29015 Málaga, Spain.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Protection Officer
Espacio Legal Asesores Jurídicos y Financieros, S. L.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
3. Which personal data are compiled?
The website compiles the following types of personal data:
- Contact data: name and e-mail
4. How are the personal data compiled?
The website compiles the personal data via the following media:
- Subscription to website newsletters
- Contact by e-mail to carry out any type of consultation, complaint or request for information
5. Purpose and legal basis for personal data processing
- Sending of information related with the Slidesgo website
- Providing an answer to any enquiries, complaints or requests for information processed by e-mail
- User Consent
The user may withdraw his/her consent at any time, making said request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link “Unsubscribe” which can be found at the end of the e-mails received.
6. Personal data storage
Any personal data compiled shall be stored for as long as is necessary to comply with the purpose that led to their collection and until the user expresses the wish for his/her data to be processed by Freepik Company.
7. Communication of personal data
Freepik Company does not process personal data collected at the Slidesgo website in such a way they can be transferred or assigned to third parties unrelated with the company, except in those eventualities set out below.
The Website includes plugins that allow the carrying out of certain actions on third-party social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Pinterest such as, for example, sharing contents. These plugins are indicated by the logo of the attendant social media. If the User accepts or uses these plugins, the attendant contents shall be transferred to the relevant social media and to its servers. In this way, the social media holder shall receive the attendant information of the user. Some of these holders may be located outside the European Economic Area (for example, in the United States). The User may find information about the operation of these plugins and the way in which they process his/her information in the personal data protection or privacy policies of these social media. Bear in mind that each plugin is an extension of the holder of the attendant social media and Freepik Company has no control over the data obtained and stored by these plugins. For this reason, the social media holders shall use their personal data in the capacity of data controllers under the terms foreseen in said personal data protection or privacy policies. If he/she does not wish the social media to compile his/her data, he/she should not accept or use the plugin.
- Suppliers of information technology and system administration services.
- Other possible third parties to whom Freepik Company should communicate the data to comply with its obligations. This category includes professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors and banking consulting, legal and accounting services.
Freepik Company, in the context of its commitment to privacy and protection of user data, shall solely choose service providers who offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures, in such a way that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and ensuring the protection of User rights.
Furthermore, Freepik Company may provide the data to the Public Authorities or Administration in those cases determined by the applicable regulations.
8. User rights
Freepik Company ensures the exercising of the rights under the terms set out in the applicable regulations on Data Protection of the European Union.
The user or party concerned may exercise their rights at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating which right it wishes to exercise and the information that is relevant in this regard.
It should be highlighted that Freepik Company could request verification of user identity before undertaking any action which may have been requested.
The user rights have been set out below:
- Right of Access: the user may request information about whether Freepik Company is processing his/her personal data or not and, in the event that said processing is being carried out, obtain information about it.
- Right to Rectification: the user may request the rectification of any personal data which is inaccurate or incorrect. This request must specify which data he/she wishes to change.
- Right to Erasure: the user may ask the controller or website to stop using his/her data.
In this case, it should be borne in mind that Freepik Company may retain and use the personal information of the user insofar as it proves necessary to comply with any legal, fiscal, regulatory and legal and/or auditing obligations.
- Right to Object: the user may ask Freepik Company, at any time, to object to the processing of his/her data in the manner stated, unless, for legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend any possible claims, said data must continue to be processed.
Should it be wished to object to the processing for commercial purposes, the user may make this request via the “Unsubscribe” link which can be found at the end of the e-mails received.
- Right to Restrict processing: the user may request, in justified fashion, the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data whenever he/she deems necessary.
- Right to Portability: the user may request a copy of the personal information he/she has provided to Freepik Company in a format which is structured, commonly used and legible and/or request said information to be sent to another service provider. This action may be carried out whenever this is technically possible.
- Withdrawal of consent: in those cases in which the user has authorised the processing of his/her personal information, the user may withdraw his/her consent at any time, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the consent that he/she wishes to withdraw. It should be borne in mind that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the data processing subject to consent which has been carried out prior to said withdrawal.
The user is the person responsible for keeping his/her personal information up-to-date.
Freepik Company has appropriate security measures in place to prevent the personal data of the users from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in unauthorised fashion, modified or disclosed.
10. International transfers
Some of the external service suppliers of Freepik Company fall outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and so the processing of the personal data of the User shall entail an international transfer of personal data.
Freepik Company deploys certain data processors, subcontractors and content delivery networks to provide assistance for the rendering of its services.