OS Weekly Planner for Teachers Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Are you a teacher… but also a geek? Do you enjoy combining technology with your lessons? Teach and plan your online learning activities for the week in a computer-like presentation full of screens and pop-ups!
OS Weekly Planner for Teachers
This presentation follows a multi-purpose structure, but we have made it very modern, animated and interactive to hold your student’s attention and guide them through their weekly activities. It combines a range of black and grays, in a software-like way. We have also added tons of orange in the background, a color which is full of energy and that will show how passionate you are when you teach. The layout resembles an OS’s user interface, and it’s flat so your audience pays full attention to your words. It also includes a condensed body typography to delight computer experts!
Features of this template
- UI-like layout and pop-ups slides design with a modern touch, animations and interactive
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 30 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
How many continents and oceans are there? What causes rain and earthquakes? It’s important for children to learn about the beautiful natural world they live in and there’s no better way to do that than through Geography classes. This educational presentation will help you do just that!