Intellectual Property Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
Did you know that intellectual property encourages innovation and comprises things such as patents, copyrights and trademarks? Of course you do, since you’ve just finished your thesis about the topic. Need help with the presentation for the defense? Slidesgo is here to help!
When it comes to encouraging innovation, we really know our stuff. In this occasion, we’ve decided to use flat illustrations with some hand-drawn elements and other versatile graphic resources with which you can make the presentation your own. If you need to keep the committee focused on the screen and your speech, then enjoy our super simple layouts and clear backgrounds. There’s a little bit of red and black for contrast, and the geometric typography is quite readable indeed. Explaining the results of your study couldn’t be easier!
Features of this template
- A cool design with flat illustrations and minimal layouts
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 21 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics, maps and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Uses illustrated concepts from Storyset: editable color, different backgrounds, animated illustrations
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used