Black Friday SalesMarketing
Black Friday Sales Presentation
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
The friday following Thanksgiving Day is known as Black Friday, and it is regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. This is your chance to give a nice presentation to boost your sales thanks to our free template.
The slide design revolves around giving a futuristic feel to your presentation, perfect for shops selling goods related to technology. The backgrounds make everything more dynamic with the use of color gradients and abstract shapes. The pictures that we’ve included help you connect with the audience. Of course, you’ll be managing a lot of data, so display it properly using our editable infographics, timelines and graphs. You’ll also find mockups, where you can showcase sneak peeks of your products, web site or app. Linear icons go well with the geometric, techie typeface for the titles and the sans font for body text. Remember to check our final slides to find more free resources for your presentation.
Features of this template
- A techie multi-purpose template with gradients and abstract background shapes
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 33 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics and maps
- Includes 1000+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used